Notice of Solicitation of Proposal at 1628 N. Little Court, Janesville, Wisconsin 53548 on or before Thursday, April 27, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. Office hours are as follows:
Monday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., Wednesday 8:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m., Thursday 2:00 p.m.-5:00 p.m.
All proposals must comply with the following requirements, but more detailed specifications and requirements must be picked up at the Town of Janesville Town Hall during Town Hall hours:
1. To run for a period of at least one (1) year commencing July 1, 2017.
2. Include collection of recyclables and refuse from residential units (four units and less) on a once a week basis, collection to be roadside.
3. Multiple family units to be charged on a per family basis.
4. Major appliances are to be included (may require prior arrangements with haulers) as are furniture and other miscellaneous items, capable of being handled by one person.
5. Recyclables to be included are all recyclables required by law to be collected.
6. Cost is to be set on a per unit basis. Fee schedules and any additional charges, such as fuel charges or environmental charges, must be clearly explained.
7. Hauler to provide all recycling bins.
8. Hauler to identify sanitary landfill to be used.
9. Hauler to be capable of serving not less than 1,000 units.